Pages

insta

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Liebster Blog Award




Hello Folks, so the lovely Keisha of The Chrysalis Gals has nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award :) Thank you Keisha x

From what I can gather this award serves as a way of giving blogs with small amounts of followers a bit of a platform and getting them out there. Can't be a bad thing surely. :)

There are a few rules :

  • You must link the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer all 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
  • You must nominate 11 of your favourite blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
  • And don't forget to let the people you have nominated know by leaving them a message :)


The Questions Keisha has set :
  • Why did you start blogging?
           I started blogging because I was reading a lot of other people's blogs and I thought it looked  
           like a great way to get my opinions out there as I am a very opinionated person. Also I was 
          just really beginning to get interested in beauty products and now I have an excuse for buying 
          so much! :)
  •  What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?
           I would say just be yourself, write about what you are passionate about, don't write what you 
           think people want to read. 

  •  In 3 words how would you describe yourself?

          Determined, Friendly, and a little bit crazy :)
  • Who or what inspires you?
           So cliche but my parents inspire me. I have a younger brother who was born blind and just the
           way they have coped over the years and fought for what's best for him is amazing. I don't
           know how they do it.
  • If you could have any dream career in the world what would it be?
          I really don't know the answer to this question. Just any career which I could really enjoy I 
          guess. I just haven't made up my mind what that is yet.
  • What makeup/beauty item would you never leave home without?
           Definitely some sort of lip product, lip balm probably. Especially now the colder weather is 
           making an appearance in Scotland.
  • If I was to take a peek inside your purse what would I find?
          An awful lot of rubbish that I don't need!! Reciepts, mints, pens, a notebook, deodorant,                 
          perfume, keys, my purse and goodness knows what else.
  • Which Makeup brand is your absolute favourite and why?
          I don't have a favourite but I would say my preferred high street is Rimmel because I have so 
          many products by them and high end probably Mac because the quality is sooooo good.

  • Bold lipstick or neutral?
         For everyday I would have to say neutral.
  • What is your shoe preference? flats, wedge or stiletto?
          I really like a wedge, so much easier to walk in :)
  • What would be your dream vacation?
         Somewhere I have already been twice, Australia. I would like to see a lot more of it though. I
         would love to spend a lot of time out there, I would live there if I could.

Now my Nominations are


And my questions are:
  1. What made you start blogging?
  2. What do you hope to achieve for/from your blog?
  3. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
  4. What is your top make up item at the moment and why?
  5. Where is your favourite place to be?
  6. Who inspires you?
  7. Other than blogging, how do you like to spend your free time?
  8. Tea or coffee?
  9. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
  10. What is your favourite childhood memory?
  11. What one thing is always guaranteed to make you smile?
Thanks to Keisha for nominating me, lets keep this going girls. :)

Julie xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!
    I've answered the questions here: http://fizzing-whizbees.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a smart idea! Good post!

    www.cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie...I enjoyed reading your answers! My purse also ends up with loads of recipts and bits of paper by the end of the week also! And I totally agree with your answer to question #2, It's so important to be yourself!

    Thank so much for participating.
    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Julie-Anne :) i will be filling this out and passing it on today!
    Many thanks
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! It's pretty late but I've just uploaded my post on this =). Feel free to check it out when you have time, Thanks again!

    Rica Anne (http://www.ricanne.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete