Pages

insta

Friday, 4 April 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

  1. I'm only 5ft
  2. I have size 3.5 wide fit feet.
  3. I always wanted to grow my hair down to the ground when I was little like the singer crystal gayle.     


      4, I love 70's music
      5. I have never broken a bone
      6. I have been to Australia twice and would love to live there
      7. The view from my bedroom window is a lovely council yard! And beyond that in the hills is  
          Wallace's Monument.               


   
    8. I am a guardian of my younger brother who is blind.
    9. I was a vegetarian for 6 years
   10. When I'm not going anywhere I wear pj bottoms all the time
   11. When I was little I wanted to be a singer and work in a shop (well at least I have managed the      
         second)
   12. I am addicted to tuna mayo!
   13. Other than my cat Jess I have only ever had one other pet. A goldfish called Jaws that lived for 
         10+ years.
   14. I have a huge interest in history and if I had decided to go to university it would be to study       
         Archaeology. The time period I am most interested in is the Romans and I go to visit an 
         archaeological dig of one of the forts, Vindolanda, every year.

15. I love all things Disney.....but then who doesn't?
16. I used to love ghost stories when I was younger but now I can't even talk about ghosts etc without             
      my eyes watering. It's very odd my whole face feels weird and tingly.
17. When I was 16 I worked 2 jobs and 7 days a week.
18. I love being Scottish. The history, the traditions, the food. I love it all.....even the haggis :)   
19. In my whole life I have only moved house once.
20. I only started really taking an interest in make up last year, before that I regularly went out with
     no make up on and when I did have it on it was minimal.
21. I'm a pretty decent baker from bread to cakes to flapjack and shortbread yummy! I learned to 
      make bread with my Grandad and cakes with my Granny.
22. I'm not at all a morning person, not good considering I regularly start work at 6am. What a 
      pleasure to work with I must be.
23. I can't walk around bare feet I have to have my slippers on, mainly because I hate feet!
24. I get woken up, if I'm not already up, at 6am by my kitten Jess for cuddles.
25. Is how old I will be this year! Scary. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed finding out a little more about you.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I found it surprisingly hard to come up with 25 things!!
      Julie

      Delete