I did a post just over a year ago called 25 Random Facts About Me and since then I have thought about a few more so thought I would do another post.
- Until last year I had never dyed my hair.
- I suffer from hay fever.
- My safe place is my bed.
- I still haven't gotten round to changing my name since getting married last July.
- I have never had a hangover.
- My favourite sweet ever is Caramac.
- I learned to play the trumpet in primary school for about a year but wouldn't have a clue how to play it now.
- My favourite ever tv series is Monarch of the Glen (probably because it's Scottish)
- I don't get woken up at 6am by Jess anymore, it's 5am and by Nugget.
- I obsessively collect things for example books, dvds and cds, I have a stupid amount of them.
- I am super clumsy.
- I love listening to the rain. (it rains a lot in Scotland)
- I don't have a favourite colour, probably because.......
- I am soon indecisive.
- My first car was a Fiat Punto.
- I look forward to Christmas as soon as its Boxing Day.
- I will always choose crisps over sweets.
- I hate baths. (don't worry I shower regularly)
- I left school when I was sixteen (half way through the school year) went back after the summer and then left again by the end of the year.
- My favourite disney princess is Pocahontas closely followed by Ariel.
- I once cycled into the back of a parked car! HaHa!
- I would love to live in a city for a while because I grew up in a small town and moved to a tiny village and it's boring!
- I am always looking for ways to better myself and my life.
- I am a list maker, I love lists.
- I'm saving up for a Modalu Pippa bag. I have been trying to convince my Mum or Husband to buy me one for ages and it hasn't worked so I have had to resort to saving my pennies.
I hope you enjoyed this post and finding out a little bit more about me. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another new post.