During one of my many late night adventures in Youtube land I came across this tag made by BeautyCreep, a scottish vlogger, and decided I had to do it!
1. Whereabouts in Scotland are you from?
I'm from the Scottish Borders.
2. Where's your favourite place you've been to in Scotland?
Probably Edinburgh I just love it, especially at Christmas time, and it's only about an hours drive away :)
3. Where would you like to visit in Scotland?
I would like to visit a bit more of the Highlands and Islands. I've been up to Inverness area and it is just so beautiful up that way.
4. What is your favourite Scottish film?
Turns out I'm not very good with Scottish films. I mean I love the typical Braveheart, although I do wish it was someone who was actually Scottish playing William Wallace.
5. Do you match up to any Scottish stereotypes?
Probably. I am having to google Scottish stereotypes. I don't have red hair. I am a little bad tempered(stubborn). I do like a drink but no more than anyone else I don't think., and I hate whisky!
6. What is your favourite Scottish food?
Talk about stereotypes.....Haggis of course!
7. Do you follow any Scottish traditions?
Not really, I don't think.
8. What is your favourite Scottish word?
My most used is probably aye(yes) or ken(know) but I don't really have a favourite. There are some funny Scottish words though, seriously google it.
9. What is your favourite Scottish song?
Has to be Caledonia, I walked down the aisle on my wedding day to it being played on the bagpipes.
10. Can you recommend any Scottish you tubers?