Pages

insta

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Hello Summer!


Hello June!! 

I thought now would be a good time to decide on some things I would like to do over the summer. I started out writing a list of things like go to the beach, go on holiday, have lots of bbq's. 

Somehow though the nice simple post I was doing turned into the picture above. 

I really went to town didn't I? I thought I had went overboard but when I go over it again I realise a lot of it is just little things. 

Little things that make me happy :)

If my summer is full of these things then it will definitely be a good one. I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't say no to doing big lavish things but that's not essential for happiness. I don't need to go to big parties, or travel abroad, or do anything expensive to be happy. 

I guess thinking about it all I really want to do this summer is be happy and enjoy it. Whether it is going out exploring or sitting in the garden with my cats, as long as I am enjoying what I am doing then that will do for me.

What are your plans this summer?

Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment