Pages

insta

Sunday, 5 June 2016

How to Achieve Nothing!



I like to use this blog as a place to talk about things I enjoy and things I am good at. Something I am really good at is achieving nothing...also known as PROCRASTINATING!

I know I do it and I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it. 

I will tell myself 'I will just have a coffee and then I will (insert chore here)'

or 'I will just have a little snack and then (insert chore here)'

I think that's my favourite way to procrastinate and probably why I have weight issues. Yep I bribe myself to do my chores with food!


Another major distraction is YouTube. 

'Just one more video then I will get on with something.'

'Half an hour of YouTube time then I have to be productive!'

It's way too easy to get stuck in the weird and wonderful world of YouTube. I need to watch people show me what they bought or taste testing weird foods!

Or of course there is the classic really long shower! haha!

A lot of the time I can't be bothered to go for my shower, but if there is something else I need to do then I'm straight in there for a very very long time.

If I'm really struglling to find a distraction ?? 

Make a list of the things I need to do!

I will tell myself that making a list will help because it is very satisfying to be able to tick something off a list, therefore I will be motivated...nope never actually works.

I'm pretty sure this is a part of me that will never ever change but if you have any tips on being a productive person and not a procrastinator let me know :)

Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment