Pages

insta

Monday, 18 July 2016

I'm On My Holidays :)

 

 
If you couldn't tell by the title of this post, I'm on holiday! Yey!
 
I'm so happy! I came down to Devon on Saturday and the weather has been absolutely brilliant since. It's only a couple of days into the holiday but I'm already dreading going home.

I seriously want to move down here at some point.
 
Devon used to be the holiday destination that my family chose every single year when I was younger. It's been a good few years since we came down but when my Gran died earlier this year my Mum, my Grandad and I decided now would be a good time to come back.
 
It is so strange, because for all that there has been a whole lot of changes, so much of it is exactly as I remember.
 
 I think my favourite thing so far is the view from our apartment window. Sad I know, but we are staying in Brixham and have a great view over the harbour. It is so nice. It's a shame we don't have a balcony but there is a great  big window to sit by. Although the view does make you want to get outside.
 
I have to say though, one thing I do not like down here, is the roads. Some of them are so bloody narrow, and with mum driving it is an absolutely terrifying experience! Hehe!
 
 
 
It really is such a nice place, and the last thing I want to do is sit around and waste the time I have here, but I am so tired! The best way to get around here is definitely to walk or use public transport and so far we have done A LOT of walking. I'm just not used to it. I mean I know I'm unfit but it's ridiculous how easy I have been getting tired. I am going to blame it on the fact there is lots of hills and lots of steps!
 
It's good for me though, lots of exercise, lots of water, and lots of smiles :)
 
Julz xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment