Pages

insta

Sunday, 21 August 2016

I Went to LouiseLIVE! :)

Louise Live tickets

I think I may still be excited about what happened yesterday! I went to see Louise Pentland's (A.K.A Sprinkle of Glitter) show LouiseLIVE and IT WAS SO GOOD! 

As I made my way to the show in Edinburgh yesterday I really didn't have any expectations, except that of course it would be very funny. I have seen little snippets on YouTube of previous shows but really I was in the dark as to how good it would be.


I took my Mum along with me, she had no idea what she was going to I don't think. She definitely doesn't get the whole YouTube thing and just how big it is. 

We got there very early, the show was due to start at 11am and I think we may have been there before 10. Oh well better early than late right? 

So eventually we get into the room where the show is taking place, there are signed 'thank's for coming' cards on our seats and they are playing music whilst we wait. 

For some reason I start to get nervous, I know weird right? I even felt a bit emotional when she appeared on stage. The only explanation I can come up with is that I have watched Louise for such a long time, what if she wasn't the same person I had been watching in all those videos? .... I had nothing to worry about, she is exactly what I expected. 

The show really was hilariously funny. I don't want to go into too much detail about the content of the show because I don't want to spoil for anyone who is due to go to the remaining dates, or waiting for the DVD to come out. All I will say is if you get a chance to see Louise live GO. You will have a great time. 

I have come away feeling very inspired and a little bit better about myself thanks to a slightly more serious section of the show about Body Confidence.   

I nearly didn't go to this show, I nearly didn't even book tickets, and all because of anxiety. I really struggle with going places I don't know and where there will be a lot of people I don't know. It's a bit silly really but I can decide I really want to do something and the completely talk myself out of it. Then of course I regret not doing it. I really need to work on changing that.

If Louise does these shows again next year I will definitely be going and doing my best to get meet and greet tickets, that's my only downside to this experience, that I didn't get meet and greet tickets, oh and that I didn't really take any pictures! My own fault for being so unorganised I guess.

Overall I had a great time, and Mum enjoyed herself too. Hopefully it will the first of many events I go to. Time to start actually living my life rather than just watch other people living theirs. 

:)

Julz xx








No comments:

Post a Comment