Pages

insta

Monday, 1 August 2016

July Favourites


It's been quite a while since I have done a favourites post so I thought it was time I did one and talked about what I have been loving in July, and the past few months.

I have to say this post almost ended up as entirely made up of food items, but I have narrowed it down to just two things.


I have gone through so many of these KIND bars in the last few months, I really really like them. There are a few different flavours available but I have to say that this Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt is probably my favourite of them all. They are quite pricey for what they are(1.75 ish?), and definitely a treat, but also definitely worth it. So far I have only come across them in Tesco and Sainsburys. If you like nuts and come across them whilst out shopping definitely give them a go!



We started to stock these Ape Crispy Coconut Curls at work fairly recently and when I first saw them I really didn't think Salted coconut could be very nice. Something made me decide I needed to try them though and I have been hooked ever since. I guess the flavour thing is the same idea as sweet and salty popcorn, it just works! Yum Yum :)



This next item is something I first tried way back in 2013 when I got a cute little sample in my Glossybox. I loved the Elizabeth Arden Untold scent way back then but for some reason never purchased it, so when I seen it for a bargain price in TK Maxx I had to pick it up. It's pretty much my every day scent now. I'm sorry I'm not going to attempt to describe it because I am useless at describing scents.


There is starting to become a bit of a coconut theme in these favourites because my next one is the shampoo and conditioner I have been using for the past few months, the Lee Stafford Coco Loco range. This stuff smells incredible and my hair feels so soft. Definitely my go to hair care for now.


Over the last few weeks I really haven't been wearing much make up at all. Whilst I was on holiday it was just too hot, and there is nothing worse than feeling like your make up is melting off your face, so I just didn't bother. After my holiday I had a bit of a tan so my foundation didn't match my skin tone and I refuse to go out and buy a slightly darker shade that would be used a handful of times, so I just haven't been wearing make up. There is one item that I will nine times out of ten put on even on no make up days though, Mascara. I don't know why but it just makes all the difference. The one I have been using is Benefit's They're Real. I love this mascara, it gives length, volume and it's long lasting. It's not always affordable to me but when I can afford to get it I always will.

I think that's all for now from me, have you come across any new favourites recently?

Julz xx








No comments:

Post a Comment